The Gathering on the Bay 2020
We’re delighted to publish our Gathering Of The Bay 2020 #GOTB5 program
Program may be subject to change – more info & our FAQ’s listed
Click here to see how FABULOUS last year’s event (2019) was!
How can I book #GOTB5 event and dinner tickets?
Your ticketing options:
- Two Day Attendance, covering Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th (inclusive of all sessions (excluding Yoga*) between 8:30am – 16:30pm) = $100
- Single Day Attendance, either for Saturday 4th OR Sunday 5th (inclusive of all events between 8:30am – 16:30pm) = $50
- WWSA #GOTB5 official sit down dinner Saturday evening, 4th April – 6pm-11:30pm, with live music, at Broughtons (men welcome) = $70pp
What other events are being held prior to #GOTB5?
Because we can’t squeeze any more into our jam packed program, we’re now holding more courses, workshops and presentations, prior to #GOTB5, over 3 additional days – from Wednesday 1st to Friday 3th
- Intro to Coastal Navigation Course on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd 9am-3pm; then workshop (also on both days) from 4pm-6pm (men welcome to attend) at Port Stephens Yacht Club
- Day 1 – eCharts; hints and tips; capabilities and/or limitations
- Day 2 – Intro to Boating
- Attend both days 1st & 2nd April – click on “NAVIGATION” button
- Attend WORKSHOP ONLY on 1st April – click on “ELECTRONIC CHARTS/ ROUTEING/PASSAGE PLANNING WORKSHOP” button
- Attend WORKSHOP ONLY on 2nd April – click “INTRODUCTION INTO BOATING” button
- All sessions on Friday 3rd = Pay At The Door; 5pm Drinks & Dinner Pay As You Go
- All Yoga sessions (workshop, 3 classes & light brekkie) = $45.00 Register Your Interest on Facebook ; Bookings & Payment
- Sunset Dinner Cruise (Imagine Cruises) on Sunday 5th (family members welcome) = Bookings: call Kim Revell ; Register Your Interest on Facebook
Are men allowed to attend any events?
We do have events where men are welcome to attend – booking links above:
- Intro to Coastal Navigation Course and/or Workshops on Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd
- Sailing & Cruising to New Caledonia & Vanuatu on Friday 3rd 4-5pm
- WWSA #GOTB5 official sit down dinner on Saturday evening, 4th
- Sunset Dinner Cruise (Imagine Cruises) on Sunday 5th
Please contact us via email if you have any questions or need additional information.
The Gathering at the Bay 2019 – bigger and better than ever!
2019 Program – and what a program it was!
The Gathering on the Bay 2019 (GOTB) is fast approaching. This is the preliminary event schedule. If you have any questions please visit our FAQ page before emailing us.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Would you all like to come for dinner? Click here.
There will be events for the guys as well. Watch this space for announcements.
See you there!
More details coming soon – in the meantime, read all about GOTB2018 (below)
Thank you, Jessie, onboard s/v The Red Thread for these fantastic pictures that captures the beautiful women at this year’s event. There are many more fabulous photos that will be in June’s 2019 issue of SisterShip Magazine.
Viki Moore, one of our popular and effervescent contributors, sums up The Gathering perfectly…. here it is (below) – be sure to click on the link to read the entire article and sign up for her blog while you are there – it’s packed full of useful, interesting and practical information:
Have you ever been at a function and you walk around having polite boring conversations with strangers about the weather, until you FINALLY find the one person in the room who has a boat? You breathe a sigh of relief, and spend the rest of the night chatting to them sharing stories of adventures on the water… read more here….